COURSE OVERVIEW: Many patients complain about the development of under eye hollows, dark circles and shadows. The loss of fat and under eye support as we age can lead to the area beneath the eyes to become hollow and sunken, which is known as Tear Troughs. Treating the area below the eyes is an advanced application of dermal fillers. The
latest generation of soft and long lasting hyaluronic acid fillers have opened up the possibilities, but this area also demands precise injecting skills and specific anatomical understanding on behalf of the injector.
ACCREDITATION: The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: Home study + half day
– Learn about hyaluronic acid (HA)
– Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of aging
– Troubleshooting HA treatments
– Pre and post treatment procedures
– Injection techniques with cannula
– Treatment areas: Tear Trough
– Pain management protocols
– Health & hygiene systems
– Needle stick injuries
– First aid and anaphylaxis
– Client consultation protocols (medical history & client consent)
– Managing expectations and complaints procedure
– Hygiene and sharps disposal and legal aspects
– Practice of injections using facial injection mannequins
– Product knowledge
– Live demonstrations and practice on live models
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, Foundation Dermalfiller
COURSE COST: £499 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: pre-course study material supplied
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.