COURSE OVERVIEW: : This course will enable aesthetic practitioners to be able to deliver Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to the lower third of the faces of their clients. To achieve theoretical knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the skin and face will be studied to underpin all practical training and will result in fully accredited CPD certification.
COURSE DURATION: Home study + 1 day practice
ACCREDITATION: The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
– Learn about hyaluronic acid (HA)
– Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of aging
– Troubleshooting HA treatments
– Pre and post treatment procedures
– Injection techniques with needle and cannula
– Treatment areas: Cheeks, Jawline, Chin
– Pain management protocols
– Health & hygiene systems
– Needle stick injuries
– First aid and anaphylaxis
– Client consultation protocols (medical history & client consent)
– Managing expectations and complaints procedure
– Hygiene and sharps disposal and legal aspects
– Practice of injections using facial injection mannequins
– Product knowledge
– Live demonstrations and practice on live models
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, Foundation Dermalfiller
COURSE COST: £699 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.