COURSE OVERVIEW: Our Online Microblading Course has been created to cover all elements to help you become an outstanding microblading artist. We will ensure all vital subjects are covered in fine detail, along with tips and extras to help you succeed in your new career. Learn the latest hairline brow enhancement technique using Microblades (no machine) from the comfort of your home. You will be able to offer fuller, more defined brows with natural hair strokes, which are increasingly popular and highly sought after.
ACCREDITATION: The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: You will have to complete the training in full within 6 months. You will have access to our online platform for to complete all the steps of the training from the comfort of your home. On the online platform you will find all the theory manuals, shaping and pattern videos, as well useful resources you will need for your training. As soon as all the home assignments will be completed, you will need to come over to our Training Academy for your practice day.
You will have to complete 4 assignments in total:
– THEORETICAL QUESTIONNAIRE (online)
– BROW SHAPING (online)
– MICROBLADING PATTERN (online)
– PRACTICE IN OUR ACADEMY (in-person day: live demonstration + practice on 2 models provided by our academy)
– Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
– Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection &
– Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing,
medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
– Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for
treatments, setting up your work area
– Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color
performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
– Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
– Perfect brow positioning and shaping
– Client Aftercare
– Treatment application: Enhancing brows, creating natural hair strokes, color blending
– Practice on real models (provided)
– Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: NONE
COURSE COST: CPD Course £1000 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included delivered at your home address
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.
There are no reviews yet.