COURSE OVERVIEW: SPMU is a process where a micropigmentation technician applies colored pigment to the client’s eyebrows, lips or eyeliner, using a variety of different needles that are attached to a handheld pen, and operated by a machine.Eyebrows Nanostrokes, Ombre Brows, Lip Contour and Lip Blush, Lash Enhancement and Eyeliner. Different techniques from basic to advanced will be shown. During the training, students will be taught how to achieve quality SPMU (Semi permanent Make Up) results. We will explain how to carry out Micropigmentation treatments with minimal skin injury, and to achieve the most natural-looking and long-lasting results.
The course is ABT accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION:5-day course for complete beginners plus assessment/assignment
- Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
- Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection & needle disposal
- Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing, medical issues to consider pain control, aftercare and follow up treatments
- Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area
- Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
- Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
- Perfect brow, eyeliner and lip positioning and shaping
- Client Aftercare
- Treatment application: Enhancing SPMU applicable areas
- Practice on real models (provided)
- Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS NONE
COURSE COST £2500 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included
There are no reviews yet.