COURSE OVERVIEW: Whether you wish to upgrade your skills in SPMU or you need more practice and support, we have available master classes focused on particular subjects such as OMBRE BROWS, MICROBLADING, EYELINER BASIC AND ADVANCED, and LIPS BASIC AND ADVANCED. The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry, this means you will be able to obtain insurance after completion of your training.
ACCREDITATION: The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: 1-day course for each subject
– Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
– Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection &
– Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing,
medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
– Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for
treatments, setting up your work area
– Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color
performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
– Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
– Perfect brow, eyeliner and lip positioning and shaping
– Client Aftercare
– Treatment application: Enhancing SPMU applicable areas
– Practice on real models (provided)
– Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Qualification in the specific subject you are requiring a master class for
COURSE COST: £950 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.