COURSE OVERVIEW: Our Tricopigmentation Course has been created to cover all elements to help you become an outstanding scalp micropigmentation artist. We will ensure all vital subjects are covered in fine detail, along with tips and extras to help you succeed in your new career. Learn the latest hairline scalp enhancement technique using Tricopigmentation. You will be able to offer the fuller, more defined scalp with natural effect, which is increasingly popular and highly sought after. The course is ABT accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
ACCREDITATION: The course is CPD accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: 3-day for complete beginners plus assignments/assessments
– Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
– Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection &
– Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing,
medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
– Equipment: Getting to know the tools, needle choice, and additional equipment required for
treatments, setting up your work area
– Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color
performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
– Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
– Perfect hairline positioning and shaping
– Client Aftercare
– Treatment application
– Practice on real models (provided)
– Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Microblading Qualification, Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology, Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
COURSE COST: £1900 including VAT
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.
There are no reviews yet.