COURSE OVERVIEW: VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques is an advanced therapy qualification aimed at students who are over the age of 18 and wish to pursue a career as a Microblading Technician. This qualification is based on attaining professional competence within the discipline of Microblading and includes the required elements to work effectively as a Microblading Technician. Microblading is a technique where pigment is implanted into the skin to create realistic hair strokes. This is a two part semi-permanent procedure resulting in enhanced brows over 12-18 months. This treatment is currently popular amongst clients wanting to add definition to their brows while keeping them as natural as possible.
ACCREDITATION: The course is VTCT accredited, the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: This qualification consists of 5 units which include
– HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE SALON
– CLIENT CARE AND CONSULTATION
– ENHANCE APPEARANCE USING MICROBLADING TECHNIQUES
– ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY FOR MICROBLADING TECHNIQUES
– EYEBROW SHAPING SERVICES
For each of this unit, you will perform practice on model, coursework and test.
Duration of the course is 3 days + 3 months to complete 10 case studies.
– Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
– Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection & needle disposal
– Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing, medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
– Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area
– Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
– Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
– Perfect brow positioning and shaping
– Client Aftercare
– Treatment application: Enhancing brows, creating natural hair strokes, color blending
– Practice on real models (provided)
– Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Level 3 Beauty Therapist, Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology, equivalent qualifications. Please enquire for more information
COURSE COST: £1800 including VAT
CONVERSION COURSE COST: If you have already a Microblading qualification, you can apply for a VTCT Conversion Course. Price is £699 including VAT.
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included delivered at your home address
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.