SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE UP (SPMU) – ELECTRICAL MICROPIGMENTATION
COURSE OVERVIEW: Micro Pigmentation, is a form of cosmetic tattooing to create make up effects to enhance facial features. The industry leading tutors will share their essential tips and industry secrets to get the best results for your clients, leading to more recommendations. They will guide you with your photographic skills to get the best out of your work while boosting your social media posts. You will learn varied techniques for brows, lips and eyes, including the amazing technique of creating powdered ombre brows. Adding this to your treatment list will enhance your chances of gaining new clients and increasing sales in your business.
ACCREDITATION: We have both options for CPD and VTCT accreditations, both the UK’s leading accreditors in the beauty industry. This means you will be able to obtain industry insurance and start your new career as soon as you have completed your training in full.
COURSE DURATION: 5-day course for complete beginners plus assessment/assignment. There is an initial 3 days of training both in theory and practical aspects which is shown below, followed by a further 2 days of practical assessments and completing of your portfolio.
Our 5 day course enables you to learn the latest techniques for:
– Brow Enhancement
– Brow Shaping
– Lip Liner, Lip Blush and Full Lip Colour
– Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
– Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilization, disinfection & needle disposal
– Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing,
medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
– Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area
– Color Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colors and tones, mixing colors, controlling color performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
– Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
– Perfect brow, eyeliner and lip positioning and shaping
– Client Aftercare
– Treatment application: Enhancing SPMU applicable areas
– Practice on real models (provided)
– Professional photo guidance
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Microblading Qualification, Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology, Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
COURSE COST: VTCT CERTIFICATE £2500 including VAT or CPD CERTIFICATE £1900
ADDITIONAL: Pre-course study notes supplied; Starter kit included
INSURANCE AND LICENSE: It is the student’s responsibility to check and find a reliable Insurance company prior enrolling for any of our training courses, as well to check and confirm with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has no liability in case student’s can’t be insured or licensed after completion of the training courses, but is able to recommend and guide the student in order to obtain both. Please email us for more info.
There are no reviews yet.