To ensure a relaxing and unforgettable experience at The White Clinic for all of our clients, there are important rules and terms and conditions that apply.
PLEASE NOTE: From the 23/05/2022 we decided to go cashless. No form of cash payment will be accepted. We accept Apple Pay, Credit Cards including AMEX, Debit Cards, Online Transactions with QR Code or Link, Bank Transfer payments.
– All appointments will require a deposit to secure bookings, for treatments either training courses, which is non-refundable in any circumstance.
– We do not issue refunds for Acts of God. An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes
or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible. This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc. If we choose to cancel your appointment or your training course due to an Act of God then we are not liable for any loss resulting to the customer as a result of this cancelled appointment/training course.
– Reschedule notice needs to be provided at least 48 hours in advance for treatments and consultations, if you do not provide this notice, deposit paid for your appointment will be lost. Please note: if you are ensure about rescheduling your appointment with us, you can request a voucher or gift card for the deposit or the amount you paid in advance. * Consultations are free of charge, however if you do cancel more than 2 times, without giving the required notice, you will be charged a fee of £40 at your third consultation booked with us.
– Reschedule notice needs to be provided at least 1 week time to rearrange your training course. If you do not provide this notice, deposit paid for the training course will be lost.
- In case you want to cancel your training course, once you received sensible information regarding your training such confirmation and training materials (starter kit, or manuals, or any other training material), deposit will be lost.
- In case you want to cancel your training course and move your deposit towards another training course, you should have not received your manuals, any starter kit included in your training, or any sensible information about the training booked. In this case only, You can amend your booking by giving at least 1 week time notice. You will be required to pay another deposit for the second training course of your choice. Without a secondary deposit, a secondary training course can’t be confirmed and your deposit will be lost.
- Please scroll this page to find out more T&C about Training Courses and our Academy
– Online, phone or email bookings: you automatically accept this T&C’s automatically when booking with us on our booking page, via phone number calls or text, Instagram or Facebook pages, emails or in our clinic. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact THE WHITE CLINIC directly by phone at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. Contact 07490198882, phone call, text message or send an email to email@example.com. If you fail to give 48 hours’ cancellation notice you will need to pay it again if you want to rearrange your appointment with us.
– Offers and Special promo on treatments:
- Offers and Promotions on treatments can be booked maximum with a 2 months in advance before the offer/promotion expiration date.
- If you booked for a special promo/offer, and you have to reschedule your appointment after the special promo/offer expiration date, the price can still be honoured for up to 3 months after special promo/offer expiration date: after the expiration date, you will be charged for a normal current price as stated from this Terms & Conditions.
- Offers and special promo are valid for new bookings only
- Pre-existing or pre-made bookings price cannot be amended or changed with the special promo/offer price in any circumstance.
- Please note we sometimes have flash promos available on different platforms (Setmore, Treatwell or Social media). Flash promos are particular treatments on sales for a very strict amount of time. We can’t amend your booking if you found it cheaper on any of our platforms and for any reason. Flash promos can be stopped at any time and without notice.
- Special offer prices cannot be transferred client by client if you can’t make for your appointment.
– Models: When you book a model slot you agree with this Terms & Conditions in full and for any part of it. You will be charged for a heavily discounted price in exchange of having the treatment done by our Team or our students or both of them without any pretence. You understand treatment can be unfortunately not perfect and you agree in stipulating a written model consent form with The White Clinic. You agree with pictures and videos taken by our Team and our students for insurance and also advertising purposes. If you have to reschedule your appointment, be aware we may have not availability for the same treatment during another same training course: in this case, you can use the amount paid towards another treatment/service. Deposit or any amount paid can’t be refunded.
– Completion of a consultation form is required for all treatments every time a new treatment is provided at THE WHITE CLINIC. Pictures and videos will be taken before and after the treatment received for insurance purposes, but you can state if you wish this material will not be used on social media or for any type of advertisement purpose.
– Unsuitability: The management reserves the right to refuse carrying out the treatments to anyone whom they deem unsuitable or discovered to be unsuitable. Any amount paid in advance (like deposits and booking fees) is not refundable in any circumstance and can be only moved towards another treatment. You can request a voucher or a gift card in case we can’t accommodate you for any treatment.
– Our Right to cancel. If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances, we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfil your appointment, we will contact you by telephone or email – where possible or needed. We also reserve the right to change our outdated machines (including Kumashape, BSculpt, Laser Machine, Facial Machines, Micropigmentation Devices or any other electrical device used during your treatment), as well change the products used during the treatment and/or treatment protocols, up to the therapist or up to the improved treatment or up to the business policy. You accept this when booking an appointment with us and you understand THE WHITE CLINIC is making decisions to provide the best services for the best outcome.
– Complaints and emergency Here at THE WHITE CLINIC we strive to offer the best treatments possible however if we do not perform treatments or services to your standards please feel free to contact the salon within in 24 hours of your treatment for the salon to be able to assist any of your concerns, if the salon is closed please leave a message or email us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
– Refunds and Exchanges for Sale Products: Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased from THE WHITE CLINIC. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. Our refund policy is a 14 days return policy applied from the day of receipt of the product. This does not affect your statutory rights.
– Our prices for products, treatments, training courses, deposits are subject to change without notice.
– We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, course or package.
– A patch test must be carried out at THE WHITE CLINIC. If you do not carry out a patch test, you will be required to declare it in your consultation form. Failure to have a patch test and/or you agreeing to declare it in your consultation form, will result in the Salon being unable to carry out the treatment and a 100% cancellation policy will apply. Pregnant women are unable to have any treatments which require a patch test.
– Medical Conditions & Pregnancy Certain medical conditions and Pregnancy may be contra-indication to a range of treatments. If you have an existing medical condition, please do not book online, before speaking directly to the salon, to determine if you can indeed book the treatment. Failure to confirm that the treatment required can be carried out with an existing medical condition may result in your appointment being cancelled and your deposit retained. Please ensure you have medical consent to receive beauty treatments. You’ll find more information contacting us via phone call or social media, plus suggested letter wording for gaining consent from your doctor / midwife.
– For your safety and health, and to gain the best results from our treatments, you must follow our aftercare advices.
Arriving for your treatment:
- Out of consideration for other clients, clients who are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment may have to reschedule and will incur an extra charge. At THE WHITE CLINIC we can’t reduce the appointment time for any of our clients, as often we are back to back with clients. Please give yourself enough time in planning your route to us.
- Please arrive for your appointment / training course five to ten minutes early as you will need to fill your consultation form / enrolling form prior the procedure or prior your training course.
- In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our clients, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit to our salon.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and/or drinking on the premises.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied/supervised by an appropriate adult for the treatments which they are available to book for. This is not including any type of micropigmentation, injections or any treatment which is required as a standard the 18 years old age as a minimum.
- Children are unable to accompany adults for the treatment. Due to the nature of the salon and other clients we would please ask you to refrain from bringing babies and toddlers into the salon.
* Gift Vouchers:
- Gift Vouchers and pre-paid credit must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of issue. Failure to do so will render the gift voucher and credit invalid.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- Gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with salon offers, promotions.
- Gift voucher value can only be redeemed once.
- If you partially use a gift voucher, the remaining value will stay valid until the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- Gift vouchers purchased online will be received as electronic downloads.
- Packages cannot be amended.
- Packages prices and treatments can be amended by THE WHITE CLINIC without notice, and we reserve the right to change or amend package prices according to THE WHITE CLINIC price changes.
- All treatment packages are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and any courses which have not been used within the 6 months will be void. All treatment packages must be paid in full at time of booking and completed within 6 months and are non-refundable. Missed appointments will result in treatments being deducted from your course.
ACADEMY & TRAINING COURSES
- You automatically accept this T&C’s automatically when booking with us on our booking page, via phone number calls or text, Instagram or Facebook pages, emails, website or in our clinic.
- Reschedule notice needs to be provided at least 1 week time to rearrange your training course. If you do not provide this notice, deposit paid for the training course will be lost.
- Cancellations: In case you want to cancel your training course, once you received sensible information regarding your training such confirmation and training materials (starter kit, or manuals, or any other training material), deposit will be lost. In case you want to cancel your training course and move your deposit towards another training course, you should have not received your manuals, any starter kit included in your training, or any sensible information about the training booked. In this case only, You can amend your booking by giving at least 1 week time notice. You will be required to pay another deposit for the second training course of your choice. Without a secondary deposit, a secondary training course can’t be confirmed and your deposit will be lost.
- We reserves the right to decline admission to any of our training courses.
- Payment for training courses must be provided 1 week before your attendance via bank transfer.
- We reserves the right to cancel or change planned training courses in terms of dates, locations, and course content. You will be notified in advance of any planning changes and an alternative date will be offered. We will not offer a refund if we need to change a
- Irrespective of circumstances, we accepts no liability for any loss of earnings or expenses incurred by you or any models should a course need to be cancelled or rearranged.
- Our 7 day cooling off period applies for individuals booking courses (not business to business bookings). Please note, once access to any of our sensible information such confirmation and training materials (starter kit, or manuals, or any other training material), you have waived you right to any cooling off period by accessing them and agreeing to these terms.
- If you arrive more that 15 minutes late for the start time of your course you may not be permitted into the course. No refund will be given and you will forfeit you place on the course.
- Deposit for Training Courses can’t be transferred towards treatments or other trainings when sensible information such confirmation and training materials (starter kit, or manuals, or any other training material) are shared with you.
- Please note: if you are ensure about rescheduling your training course with us, you can request a voucher or gift card for the deposit or the amount you paid in advance valid for that specific training course and subject only.
- If you wish to bring a translator with you during the training course, the translator will be classified as a student and payment of his training must be provided.
- You must wear suitable clinic wear in the training academy at all times such as scrubs or a uniform and closed toe shoes. Long hair must be tied up, jewellery should be minimum and nails should be cut short.
- In some circumstances, we may need to ask you to come back for more practice or if we think you have not reached the competence standards necessary in order to be qualified in full for the training courses you have enrolled for. You understand you may be asked to come back for more practice if we think you have not reached competence standards at the Academy. The White Clinic Dermomedica is offering up to 1 year support since your enrolling date (date of when your training courses actually started) to help you to obtain your qualification with us.
- In some circumstances, we may decide to not release your certificate if, after coming back for more practice and after using our 1 year free support, you still have not reached the competence standards necessary in order to be qualified in full for the training courses you have enrolled for. You understand you may need to enrol and pay again for your training course in case we decide, in some circumstances, that you have not reached the competence standard necessary in order to be qualified for the training course you have enrolled for.
- INSURANCE: Please note, most insurance companies require you to hold your certificates for at least 6 months or having at least 6 months experience in needling before covering you. This often happen if you do not have any previous experience/certifications such Level 3 A&P or Level 3 Beauty. It is your responsibility to check and find out with your insurance company prior enrolling for our training course. The White Clinic Dermomedica has not liability in case you will not able to find an Insurance Company which can cover you and no refunds/deductions will be given in case you can’t find insurance which is covering you or in case you have to enrol for more training courses.
- LICENCE: It is your responsibility to check and find with your local Council which ones are the requirements for you to provide treatments for what you have enrolled your training course with us. The White Clinic Dermomedica has not liability in case you will have to enroll for more training courses in order to provide treatments in your local Council and no refunds/deductions will be given.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions and publish updates on this page.
Page last updated: September 2022.